The latest happenings in the world of Dom DufF
Great set !
Back in sunny Cornwall & just caught up with our good friend Tim from Glastonbury, who tells us you are the "greatest Breton singer-songwriter of all time"! A great recommendation!
I am quite thrilled to hear you - and a Breton speaker! I have never hard Breton in conversation ...and I have been to Bretagne twice. I listened to some of your musical links - you seem like a Breton Tom Waits! Wow! That is a great thing. You must come to Canada to play ... I am going to put a link to your blog from my site ... We will have a pint of something together one day soon, I am sure. Safe travels, good music ... Slainte mhath , Mike G
just stopped by to tell you that your music is AMAZING and I'll spread the word about; please don't forget me when you become famous :) :)
Great set !
ReplyDeleteBack in sunny Cornwall & just caught up with our good friend Tim from Glastonbury, who tells us you are the "greatest Breton singer-songwriter of all time"! A great recommendation!
ReplyDeleteI am quite thrilled to hear you - and a Breton speaker! I have never hard Breton in conversation ...and I have been to Bretagne twice.
ReplyDeleteI listened to some of your musical links - you seem like a Breton Tom Waits! Wow! That is a great thing.
You must come to Canada to play ...
I am going to put a link to your blog from my site ...
We will have a pint of something together one day soon, I am sure.
Safe travels, good music ...
Slainte mhath , Mike G
just stopped by to tell you that your music is AMAZING and I'll spread the word about; please don't forget me when you become famous :) :)
ReplyDelete