
19th august will be launch The Secret of Kells DVD in french and breton. It was funny for me being dubbing "Square" in breton. The connection for dubbing in breton started after a chat I had with Colm O'Snodaigh, irish Kila driver. I phoned breton producer Dizale, and it was done !
The music is the fruit of a magical collaboration between French composer Bruno Coulais and Kíla, irish band.
And finger in the nose, we spread french DVD market with our language ... thanks irish guys. We couldn't manage that asking to french business cinema ! True. We're so far from froggy national rooms.
and good news : we're starting dubbing Shortcuts in september. Great.
english trailer here
Irish Times review
purchase breton version here
Thanks for the info. This is very valuable. If not for this I would not have known that such movie exists. Congrats for your involvement to it. I shall plug this news on my music site :)
ReplyDelete