
My wee Uk tour is now close; was great as usual, improving materials to the audience. I have to mention a few touring anecdotes : heater stopped heating in the car and can't fix it, brrr... 'Been locked for thirty minutes in a Glastonbury room 'cause I broke dorrknob, and a lot of traffic on welsh roads, dark, wet and narrow, but at least, we've played the gigs.
I would like to thank all fans Tim, Amber, Nathan, Catrin, Damian, Gwyn, Betham, Huw, Andy, Sarah, Chris, Derek, Rhisiart, Gill, Mattew,... and the Tor.
Huyl !
Hi Dom, great night in Glastobury. thanks; and your songs ar so inspired by the sea ... Nathan
ReplyDeleteLet the light shine your way and the stars guide your steps.
ReplyDeleteYou definitely have a lot of talent.
Dom, it was really great to meet you and have you play for us. I don't know what you did to the doorknob, I still haven't fixed it!
ReplyDeleteMeur ras rag dha ganow marthys jy!
Trugarez,
Festou Laouen ha bloavezh mat!
Hi Dom-
ReplyDeletewe played your music on last Saturday's show. It was very well recieved!
Skot
Portland OREGON