10/23/2010

October Fest

My October Fest is concerts we've been playing and will play this month. After rehearsing with new line-up, we've been playing ROC'H album last 09th Oct in Carhaix (Coreff brewery festival). Great audience, good beer and one of our best concerts at the moment.
WebNoz Tv put me under the spotlights also, for 2 hours Tv Show. It was great. Friends joined me (Gilles Servat, JP Riou from Red Cardell, Bernez Tangi). I will add soon the Red Cardell song video, duet me and JP.
Now, straight on to Milan ... See u there Pagans !

1 comment:

  1. Katia1/11/10

    I'm Katia from Milan and I saw you playing Friday evening at the Capodanno Celtico. I am grateful to have been present, and I would like to thank you because your music transferred to me a great amount of emotion. I am also writing to ask you if there is a way that I can learn the guitar tabs and chords of your songs. I am not that good at playing but I would love to be able to try and play them. My favourite one is Aelig Gwenn.
    Katia

    ReplyDelete